iBike is the public bicycle sharing system in Taichung that everyone can easily access. (therefore, knowing how to ride a bike is the minimum requirement for you to sign up for the tour). Come and enjoy this green biking tour to get to know some major attractions in this beautiful city.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
What to Expect
At 9:30am, we will meet at Maple Valley Park iBike Station. Riding bikes along the roads of the city in an extremely slow pace, and enjoying sunshine and healthy exercise while discovering this young city in Taiwan. Our biking tour starts from the modern side of the city and then slowly move to the historical side of it, so you will see everything that you need to see to proudly tell others that you have been to Taichung.
We will be visiting or cycling by below major attractions in the city:
- Maple Valley Park (Maple Garden)
- National Taichung Theater (Taichung Metropolitan Opera House)
- Wenxin Forest Park & Fulfillment Amphitheater
- Museum of Natural Science and Technology
- Calligraphy Greenway
- National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts
- Natural Way Six Arts Cultural Center
- Taichung Park
- Taichung Railway Station
There are convenient stores everywhere on the way, so no need to carry a lot of food or water supplies with you. Just come and enjoy and to have most fun out of this wonderful biking experience! In the end of this bike tour, we will sit in at the origin of bubble tea shop and enjoy a cup of famous Taiwan bubble tea.